This special kind of course combination is organized by the Italian language school in Florence: Istituto Il David and the Italian language school in Otranto: Porta d'Oriente. The courses are held all year round for one or two weeks in Florence and one or two weeks in Otranto.
You can start your Italian language course in Florence or Otranto and move to the other city after one or two weeks. Florence and Otranto are very well connected: you can easily reach either one by bus, train or car.
The price includes:
- 20 or 40 hour lessons in Florence 20 or 40 hour lessons in Otranto
- single room in a shared apartment for 1 or 2 weeks in Florence
- single room in a shared apartment for 1 or 2 weeks in Otranto
- Extracurricular activities in Florence and in Otranto (guided tour of the town and a seminar)
- Enrolment fees (for 4 weeks combined courses only)
- School books and teaching materials
- School card, tests and certificates